Dead Paradise 2 Dead Paradise 2

Like many other people here, I was having a great time paying this game...

Until I got to the third tier. After many refreshes, I was able to get the special missions up and running, but as far as the actual story missions, I can't even get the first to load. And I've already tried refreshing the page at least 10 times. Really good game, hate to see it cut short like that.

Earn to Die Earn to Die

Someone already hit on this before

But I figured I might as well repeat it, so it won't go unnoticed. The gun was my biggest problem. Even fully upgraded, the ammo capacity is severely limited, and it's gone before you even get to the big zombies, or near the end of the level, which is when you REALLY need it.

Especially when you finally reach the truck, and you can just about run over the small zombies anyways without losing speed. Makes the gun kind of pointless....

Other than that, good game!

Game About Game Literacy Game About Game Literacy

Seriously, for safety reasons

You need to warn people that are susceptible to seizures that there is something like that at the end. You don't anybody getting hurt because of a game you made. Other than that, not bad.

Sleepy Stu's Adventure Sleepy Stu's Adventure

Pretty good, kept me entertained

The whole "miniscule movement" thing has already been mentioned, so I won't bring it up again.

I am having one problem with the final upgrade. The description was either "flying upgrade or destructive tool". Is there something you actually have to choose? The first time I played, I got the flying one, but the second time I'm not flying, just attacking, if you get my hint. Did I do something wrong, or is there a button I have to press?

Galactic Miner Galactic Miner

Similair to what mintman said

The game keeps glitching out, then when i refresh it, my game has been completely reset. Fix this, (and maybe add it keyboard control) and I'll definitely play this game again. Until then, avoid it!

Looming Looming

So simple, yet so strangely addictive

I've found myself playing this game for a while now, trying to find all the artifacts, and where I'm supposed to use them. I'm down to the last two "secret" medals, and I've found myself completely lost, yet I'm still running all around like a chicken with my head cut off, trying to find anything that might catch my attention.

Congrats on a successful game

Planet Noevo Planet Noevo

Not perfect, but not horrible.

I thought it was a fun game that kept me occupied for quite some time. But like others are saying, it seems to leap up in difficulty too much near the end. Once I got to the worm, I figured I'd try to stay alive, and upgrade everything. I got to the point where I had the best helmet, the best armor, the regular rocket launcher, with both my speed and armor maxed out. The little bugs were faster than me, and beating the crap out of me. I think that's just a little off. not to mention the fact that you constantly have 4 or 5 of them on you at once. Good game, but just gets a little too bad in the end.

VVVVVV Demo VVVVVV Demo

Wow, this was awesome.

The ultimate mix of challenge, fun, and most importantly, frustration. I can't think of a single thing wrong to say about this game. I'm definitely looking into the full version. Thanks!

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Wow

Great game. This was fun to play, and very nostalgic. I don't wanna repeat what others have said, but the only problem I had was the scrolling speed. Other than that, excellent game.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

I had the same thing as LeMick

I got that same glitch thing too. I was like WTF when I just started off flying into space......although my fingers were very VERY cramped afterwards.

I usually play these games for a while, but this one I liked cuz there was more stuff you could hit in the field, and just lots to do, unlike other games in this genre.